13 of the funniest pictures that went viral this week

It’s that time of the week when we round up 13 funny pictures that went viral on Reddit in the last week or so.

1. ‘My flat mate has taken the security of the milk in next level. He cut one milk bottle into half and put on top of the new one and lock it so nobody can try to steal milk from him’

(via)

2. ‘The license plate game is strong with this one’

(via)

3. ‘What did office workers do to this winery?’

(via)

4. ‘At Dublin Zoo’

(via)

5. ‘My daughter is selling chocolate for a fundraiser. I told her to leave me a note to remind to grab a box to sell at work. This is what I woke up to’

(via)

6. ‘Just turned fifty years old’

(via)

7. ‘There was an attempt … to not pay the painter’

(via)

8. ‘How expensive was that spelling error?’

(via)

9. ‘Real question’

(via)

10. ‘My husband always does this whenever I’m having a bad day’

(via)

11. ‘My 9yr old son’s view on pizza …’

(via)

12. ‘My Dad just walked into my room to ask me if this Sweet Potatoe Looked Like a Seal’

(via)

13. ‘And finally … this pepper’

(via)

READ MORE

17 painfully funny (and sometimes just painful) reviews to help take the edge off just a little bit

The post 13 of the funniest pictures that went viral this week appeared first on The Poke.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires