Is this the most unhinged audition tape ever?

Actor and director Dave Ebert, like others in his inddustry, sometimes has to send off self-tapes to try and secure work. On his very popular TikTok, he shared one such tape – or so he claims. We can’t confirm he isn’t just doing a bit.

Either way, it’s very weird, quite unique – and really funny. Oh, and a tad NSFW.

@electronicbert I don't actually think it was that unhinged #audition #acting #movie #film #cinema ♬ original sound – Dave Ebert

The audition has 5.6 million views at the time of writing – and almost 15,000 comments. Here are some we thought you’d enjoy.

Dennis Reynolds vibes right off the bat.
Zapp Brannigan

If Jack from Lost and Ryan Reynolds had a son, it would be you.
jazzmin (taylor’s version)

I’m so glad I was already on the toilet when this came up.
Jake Jasome Weinerh

Can I use this monologue for my audition in a few weeks? 👀
Aron Winter

This is the self-tape of a man that has nothing to lose, and goes scorched earth on the entire industry. And I love it!
Brian Hathaway

I watched this on the toilet and it worked.
I’m going to run this, on a loop, in the bathrooms at my business to shorten bathroom breaks. 🤔

MightyTim

This I hilarious and terrifying and concerning at the same time.
Jack

Please do asmr, but asmr that feels like you’re a hostage.
Joe

Journeyman.71 asked –

Are audition tapes *SUPPOSED* to result in restraining orders? Just curious…

Dave replied –

If you do it right.

Actor Matthew Broussard – who gets a mention in the TikTok – wanted more information.

Wait can we see the audition?

As if by magic …

@electronicbert Replying to @mondaypunday I enjoy the idea that it is someone's job to watch my entire audition #cinema #audition #acting #movie #film #theater #setlife #casting ♬ original sound – Dave Ebert

Sadly, Dave did not get the part. Some people don’t appreciate talent when they see it.

READ MORE

This person trying to do an audition tape while their cat just wants attention is hilarious

Source @electronicebert Image Screengrab

The post Is this the most unhinged audition tape ever? appeared first on The Poke.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires