13 of the funniest pictures that went viral this week

It’s the end of another long week so help take the edge off just a little bit with 13 of the funniest pictures that went viral this week.

1. ‘GOD level security!’

(via)

2. ‘Celebrating my first divorceversary and the office girls bought me a cake’

(via)

3. ‘My son received a playdate business card from a classmate’

(via)

4. ‘A college student’

(via)

5. ‘Be considerate please!’

(via)

6. ‘A welcoming sign I came across while out hiking in the woods’

(via)

7. ‘First time my wife tired the piping bag …’

(via)

8. ‘This is my mom’s dog, Dixie. She is exactly as smart as she looks’

(via)

9. ‘Homage to AOC’

(via)

10. ‘This might be the best Freddy costume of all time’

(via)

11. ‘Neighbour I’ve never met overheard me kicking my cheating ex out. Made my day a little bit better’

(via)

12. ‘You got any games on your phone?’

(via)

13. ‘My dad couldn’t find google chrome on his laptop, so I did this’

(via)

Source Reddit r/funny

The post 13 of the funniest pictures that went viral this week appeared first on The Poke.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires