Love Island 2021: Smitten Liam Reardon drops ‘L bomb’ with Millie Court and fans react accordingly

Love Island Liam Reardon Millie Court
Love Island’s Liam Reardon said he loves Millie Court (Picture: ITV)

Liam Reardon dropped the ‘L bomb’ on tonight’s episode of Love Island, as he opened up about his feelings for Millie Court.

The couple have had a rollercoaster time in the villa so far, but recently made things ‘exclusive’ as they continue to work through their issues.

And the 21-year-old took things one step further after being swayed by his partner’s piano playing during the annual talent show.

Speaking in the Beach Hut after watching her perform a rendition of Ed Sheeran’s Perfect on a piano, he said: ‘Hearing Millie, you know, play a song like that…

‘It’s definitely a love song, and I feel I am definitely in love.’

Liam went in a musical direction for his own talent, blessing us all with a performance of It’s Not Unusual by Sir Tom Jones.

They are definitely a talented bunch in that villa…

Fans were absolutely living for the scenes, and flocked to Twitter to discuss his admission.

‘Liam is so in love with millie you can literally see the emotion pouring out of his eyes when he looks at her #loveisland,’ a viewer penned.

‘Liam falling in love with Millie’s piano solo. And Liam’s singing no longer giving Millie the ick!  Milliam for the win!#LoveIsland,’ one celebrated.

Love Island Liam Reardon Millie Court
Millie and Liam have been growing closer by the day (Picture: ITV)

A Twitter user posted: ‘it actually melts my heart to see how Liam is with Millie and he’s only just gone and confessed that he loves her… #LoveIsland #loveisland2021.’

‘Ok so Liam being head over heels in love with Millie is actually adorable and the Casa Amour sitch can now be forgiven  #loveisland,’ another added.

His admission comes after the pair discussed their budding relationship in a recent conversation, explaining they were getting stronger by the day.

‘Every day is just stronger and stronger. I look at you and I … feel a certain way,’ Millie said. 

‘I wanna say certain things, but I also … you know what I mean?’

Confessing that he feels the same, Liam continued: ‘Yeah, what I wanna say is on the tip of my tongue, but I feel like I shouldn’t say certain things

yet. 

‘So that’s why I’m just telling you where I am now … I’m not saying it yet.’

Well, that didn’t last too long, did it…

Love Island continues daily, at 9pm, on ITV2.

Got a story?

If you’ve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us celebtips@metro.co.uk, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you.

MORE : Strictly Come Dancing 2021: Adam Peaty wears the hell out of a sequinned dress ahead of rehearsals

MORE : Love Island 2021: Couple at risk of being axed in dumping days before final

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires