Katie Price’s daughter Princess shares heartbreak over puppy Rolo’s death: ‘You meant everything to me’

Katie Price daughter Princess dog Rolo dead
Princess Andre has paid tribute to her pup Rolo (Picture: Instagram)

Katie Price’s daughter Princess has paid tribute to her puppy Rolo, who sadly died this week. 

Princess was gifted the adorable French bulldog from her mum for her 13th birthday just weeks ago. 

However it was revealed last night that Rolo had suffered a ‘tragic accident’ and was discovered at Katie’s family home in Surrey. 

Sharing her heartbreak over the pup’s death, Princess shared a series of cute photos from the short time she owned him and wrote: ‘Rip baby boy I love you so much u meant everything to me miss you already.’ 

Two days ago, Princess had paid tribute to their other family dog Sparkle, who died in February, to mark the pooch’s 2nd birthday. 

‘Happy 2nd Birthday Sparks I love you and miss you,’ Princess wrote. 

Breaking the news of Rolo’s death, a source told The Sun: ‘Rolo was found dead by Harvey’s carer and they had to phone Katie to break the news. 

‘Katie is devastated and heartbroken and had to call Princess and break the news. Everyone’s in floods of tears. It was a tragic accident nobody could have foreseen – it’s no-one’s fault but Katie can’t stop crying.’ 

The sad news comes just says after Princess and Katie enjoyed a shopping spree to pamper their new addition. In a video shared on the 42-year-old’s YouTube channel, she could be seen taking to the aisles of a pet shop with the teenager, who was intent on getting Rolo some treats.

While Rolo was a birthday present for Princess, he lived at Katie’s home as Peter Andre’s wife Emily is allergic to dogs.

The reality star has had a tough time after sadly losing Alsatian Sparkle in February, when the pooch was killed on a busy road near her home.

Speaking about her loss on Instagram, she told fans: ’Hey guys, I’m really p**sed off this morning. ‘I’ve just woken up to realise that one of my dogs has been killed on the road.

‘I’ve just checked with the neighbours and everything seems to be how it was when they left the dogs, I don’t know how they escaped but yes, one of my Alsatians has been hit and killed. 

‘So I was away last night with my PA, I left the neighbours to feed the dogs because that’s what they do when I’m not there and away, so something’s obviously happened in the night.’

Got a showbiz story?

If you’ve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us celebtips@metro.co.uk, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires